CONDO ASSOCIATION WEBSITES
SPECIAL PROMO FOR ROYALE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CLIENTS
In 2021, an association website can be a most powerful tool. Our association websites will allow you to:
- Distribute information (ie documents, events, announcements, etc.) 24/7.
- Receive service requests
- Facilitate payment processing
- Provide local resource information
- Communicate efficiently
- and More
Get your association online. Communication with residents and property owners shouldn’t be a burden – it should be easy.
Websites Mia builds association websites with condo board members in mind to improve organization, facilitate communication, and the most importantly – to save time.
EASY ONBOARDING PROCESS
Use a Dropbox link to easily upload your logo, images, text content, and files (ie Word docs, pdfs, etc.) that you would like added to the website.
ACCESS FROM ANY DEVICE
Our websites provide the best browsing experience possible, whether the visitor is on a mobile device, tablet or desktop computer.
SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
We take regular backups, run regular virus scans and update your site so that it remains secure and as protected as possible.
Managing a community is a lot of work and often relies on volunteers. That’s no reason to let things slip through the cracks. Stay on top of it!
The community has a right to know what’s going on at all times and the website will facilitate that at all times. Be transparent.
HAPPY OWNERS & RESIDENTS
Solid communication with your owners and residents will keep them happy and in the loop at all times, with minimum work required of the board.
Property Management Website Offer
- $2500 WordPress Website
- $150 Website Hosting (Yearly)
- $135 SSL Certificate + Setup (One time fee)
- $595 Website Maintenance* (Yearly)
- Maintenance includes backups, security scans, and regular updating of WordPress (core files, themes and plugins)
Offer for Royale Property Management Clients
- 50% Discount for Royale Property Management Clients
- After the first year, website hosting and maintenance will be $497/year which reflects a 33% discount.